Dienstag, 26. Juni 2007

Funny discussion becomes serious

Thx to aseigo the discussion changed from a dumb rant against windows users (and programmers) into a really serious discussion. I hope this discussion will continue on Akademy (I'm afraid I can't be there) and comes to a conclusion so we don't get the same discussion every year...

Maybe some of you should think about their opinions about windows devs. Just because we're developing on a platform you don't like we're not evil in any way. We respect your work as we hope you respect ours. I'm developing on kde4/windows because it makes fun (there is not much difference between linux and windows development) and I've got a lot of knowledge about windows development because of my work (Yes, open source devs also need to do some paid works sometimes). All work I've done for kde4 was done in my free time...

I'll be away for the next three weeks. Hope that I've the luck to meet the kget developer Manolo Valdes and do a 'cuba akademy' - wouldn't this be a nice place for the next akademy? ;-)